Fairport Harbor Public Library is open.
There will be some new procedures and rules as we work to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our staff and visitors.
- The library will be open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. The last patrons will enter at 4:30pm.
- We will be limiting visitors to five (10) at a time for a maximum of sixty (60) minutes each, including computer users.
- All visitors, adults and children ages 2 and above, will be required to wear a mask/face covering and to observe all social distancing and safety protocols.
- Curbside delivery of materials will still be available to visitors who are not able to wear a face covering.
- All children ages 0-9 will need to be accompanied by an adult in the building at all times.
- Youth ages 10-13 may visit the library unattended but will need to bring a signed permission slip at each visit. Permission slips will be available here on our website and at the door.
- Teens ages 14 and up are expected to abide by all adult visitor policies.
Please call 440-354-8191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.