Visit our Summer Art & Craft Fair Saturday, June 11, from 9am to 3pm. Shop display booths of dozens of local artists and crafters, participate in community art projects, watch demonstrations and learn something new. The Friends of Fairport Harbor Public Library will be holding a book sale and selling refreshments as well!
Artist / Crafter Application Form – deadline is June 4
- Christine Wellman – Needlecraft & Painting
- Jack Eisler – Woodworking
- Strega Mia Designs – Pressed pins, magnets, key chains
- Craigo’s Creations – Beach glass and shell craft jewelry
- Connie Palmer – Plastic canvas needle craft
- Simple Soul Organics – Handmade organic body care items
- Sparkles Outdoor Tree Jewelry
- Tina Strang- gnomes, crochet towels & wreaths
- Lynn Reho – afghans & wreaths
- Homo Habilis…Man With Tools – seed raised perennials
- Warm & Fuzzy Crafts – crocheted animals, blankets, wine covers, dish cloths
- J Drew Brumbaugh – fantasy novel author
- Lori Reece – Beaded magnets & key chains, crocheted bags
Artist / Crafter Information:
- For your $25.00 donation to the Friends of Fairport Harbor Public Library you will have a 14×14 area reserved for you to display your work to sell to guests on the library south lawn.
- This is an outdoor event and the display space is a grass surface.
- The fair is held rain or shine. There is no rain date. Your donation is not refundable.
- You will need to provide all display equipment, tables, chairs, weather protection, etc.
- You are welcome to demonstrate your craft in your display space.
- All work being displayed or sold must be hand made / produced by the vendor. No commercially made products or corporate vendors will be permitted.
- This is a family event and all work must be age appropriate for all guests.
- Any recorded music being played should only be audible from within your display space.
- Each exhibitor will be responsible for their own vendor permits/ licenses, sales receipts, and sales tax.
- You will need to provide all payment materials and devices (spare change, Square, etc.).
- Electricity is not available but the library’s WiFi should be available outside. The library does have a few hotspot devices to lend to FHPL cardholders.
- Fairport Harbor Public Library nor the Friends of Fairport Harbor Public Library assume no liability for damage, theft, or injury to person or property on or off exhibit.
- The fair hours are 9:00 AM to 3:00 pm. Vehicle unloading and setup in the exhibit area must be completed by 9:00 AM. No vehicles will be permitted on the grass. Parking will be available in the library lot or nearby streets. No booth or displays may be dismantled before 3:00 pm.
- Exhibitors must provide their own carts and help for loading and unloading.
- Any and all health and safety guidelines will be strictly adhered to.