The library building is open to visitors.
Open hours are Monday-Friday 9-5
and Saturday from 9-1
Our staff will continue to assist patrons remotely, via curbside, and home delivery within the village if needed. Materials, information, and help are available by phone 440-354-8191 and email at email@example.com.
- All library patrons, visitors, and staff age 10 and up are required to wear a face covering as mandated by state and local health orders. Library visitors ages 2-9 are requested and encouraged to wear a face covering. Free disposable masks are available to those that need one.
- Face coverings must be worn in all areas of the library building at all times.
- If there is a reason a patron or visitor cannot wear a face covering, the library staff will offer reasonable accommodations for library services outside the building. These accommodations may include email or telephone ordering and information services, curbside delivery of materials, curbside printing/copy/fax service, and curbside notary service.
- Visitors are asked to keep their browsing time brief and computers sessions will be limited to 30 minutes per user.
- Currently, our notary service is only available on Tuesday afternoons by appointment.
- Curbside delivery of materials is available to visitors who prefer contactless services or who are not able to wear a face covering.
- For patrons that cannot come to the library, home delivery is available to residents of Fairport Harbor Village.
- All children ages 0-9 must be accompanied by an adult in the building at all times. Youth ages 10-13 may visit the library unattended but must bring a signed permission slip at each visit. Permission slips are available on our website and at the door. Teens ages 14 and up are expected to abide by all adult visitor policies.
Please call 440-354-8191, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
All library activities and programs will continue to be held virtually via curbside pickup and online platforms. Visit the library’s social media pages at #FhplOhio or call for up-to-date schedules and details.
The State of Ohio has extended the deadline for income tax filings to May 17, 2021.