The library staff cannot offer tax advice but here are some helpful resources you can use:
- Federal IRS tax forms and instructions
- Federal IRS tax help
- State of Ohio tax forms
- Sate of Ohio tax help
- Fairport Harbor (RITA) tax information
Other IRS Resources
- Get a copy of your tax record to view your tax account transactions or line-by-line tax return information for a specific tax year. Go to IRS.gov/account to view your balance, payment history or access your tax records.
- Get help choosing a tax professional to file your taxes.
- Tax scams/consumer alerts