The Ohio Department of Taxation announced an extension of the state income tax filing due date deadline to May 17, 2021, to mirror the federal deadline.
The library staff cannot offer tax advice but here are some helpful resources you can use:
- Federal IRS tax forms and instructions
- Federal IRS tax help
- State of Ohio tax forms
- Sate of Ohio tax help
- Fairport Harbor (RITA) tax information
Other IRS Resources
- Get a copy of your tax record to view your tax account transactions or line-by-line tax return information for a specific tax year. Go to IRS.gov/account to view your balance, payment history or access your tax records.
- Get help choosing a tax professional to file your taxes.
- Tax scams/consumer alerts