Here’s how it works:
- Call the library during open service hours (440-354-8191) – OR- email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org please include your name, library card number, and phone number in your email.
- Tell us what items you would like to borrow. Please know that we will do our best to fill specific requests but if we do not have them on hand we will come close.
- When you call we will give you a time to pick up the material.
- We will pull the material from the shelves.
- Arrive at the library and call us to let us know you are there.
- All pickups will be on the ground floor at the curb by the elevator entrance.