Here’s how it works:
- Call the library during open service hours (440-354-8191) – OR- email us anytime at email@example.com please include your name, library card number, and phone number in your email.
- Tell us what items you would like to borrow. Please know that we will do our best to fill specific requests but if we do not have them on hand we will come close.
- When you call we will give you a time to pick up the material.
- We will pull the material from the shelves. It will be wiped off with approved sanitizing agent.
- Arrive at the library and call us to let us know you are there.
- All pickups will be on the ground floor at the curb by the elevator entrance.
- Materials will be brought out and put on a bench and then our staff member will step back so you may exit your vehicle to retrieve them. We will wave and smile behind our masks!
- Before or after our staff member has arrived you may step outside your vehicle to leave any returns on the bench.
- Returns will be taken inside, sanitized and allowed to sit for a minimum of 24 hours before being returned to the shelf for circulation.
We are taking every precaution we know how to take. We are wearing masks and gloves. If you have any questions call us and ask.
Stay healthy. Wash your hands.
We miss you and will wave from the sidewalk and windows!