Volunteers help to connect the community and the Library to create positive experiences for our patrons. Volunteers work in conjunction with the Library staff to enhance the services offered by the Fairport Harbor Public Library.
If you would like to apply to be a volunteer
please submit the appropriate form:
- Volunteers must be at least 13 years old.
- Minor children may only work as volunteers with the signed consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- The library does not accept court ordered volunteers.
- A limited number of volunteer opportunities will be available at any given time and new volunteers will be accepted only when needs exist. The Library will make every effort to accommodate volunteering requests but cannot guarantee that every request will be granted.
- Read our full library volunteer policy here
Once accepted as a volunteer, applicants will need to complete a consent
form before beginning any work at the library